[ExI] Another step towards uploading

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Fri Oct 11 12:21:26 UTC 2013

On Sat, Oct 05, 2013 at 07:07:27PM -0400, Rafal Smigrodzki wrote:

> I do think that both approaches, vitrification and fixation, should
> be further researched, as much as our limited resources allow but for
> now vitrification is still the better way to go.

It is a question of budget, priorities, and fundamental issues
like presence or absence of feedback.

Right now the priorities are should be on achieving decent
results in the field, and that is far from being a solved
problem.

If there's a poor cryonics presence in your area, don't
expect that by paying your member dues the situation will magically
fix itself. You have to become a little more proactive.

Many people all over the world are facing that problem, let's
organize, that everybody can help themselves.