[ExI] eput this crazy system out of our misery: was RE: Euthanasia

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Oct 11 19:29:30 UTC 2013

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Anderson
.

>>.I don't understand who is still loaning money to the US, and why.

>.Because you need to loan your money to someone. Someone who is safe.
Imagine you are a ChiCom, and you have to put your country's money in a safe
place. There are a limited number of safe places, and you have a lot of
money. In addition, there is the political leverage that money earns you
over the US government. -Kelly

I can tell you where a lot of that Chinese money is being socked away:
California real estate.  I see ever more local homes being sold to absentee
owners with Chinese names.  The Chinese don't really trust their own
government to not seize their wealth, so they park it in the US in the form
of million dollar tract shack which serves as their vacation cottage.  I can
testify of a house down the street from me which has never really been
occupied in the traditional sense in 18 years, but the owners show up for
about 2 wks a year.  It is meticulously maintained by a yard service, cars
parked out front, cars that started out new but now have become
weather-beaten with a couple thousand miles on the odometer.  Local
neighborhoods are growing quiet as their population declines.  That's where
you Walmart dollars are going.