[ExI] Life extension

Ilia Stambler ilia.stambler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 13:32:55 UTC 2013

The suggestions for policy can be similar for most places:

1) Ensuring a significant increase of governmental funding for goal
oriented progress on preventing the degenerative aging process and for
extending healthy life during the entire life course.

2) Developing and adopting legal and regulatory frameworks that give
incentives for goal oriented research and development designed to
specifically address the development, registration, administration and
accessibility of drugs, medical technologies and other therapies that will
ameliorate the aging process and extend healthy life.

3) Establishing medical advisory boards to develop clinical guidelines to
modulate the aging process and extend healthy life and scientific advisory
boards to steer future useful research on the topic.

I wonder if I may ask what other topics are to be discussed?

Thanks you!

ilia