[ExI] Life extension

Ilia Stambler ilia.stambler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 17:09:47 UTC 2013

Perhaps the first point might be slightly reformulated -

1) Ensuring a significant increase of governmental funding for goal
oriented progress on preventing the degenerative aging process, and the
derivative chronic noncommunicable diseases and disabilitie*s*, and for
extending healthy and productive life during the entire life course.

That is to stress both the health and economic rationale for prioritizing
*healthy* life extension research and practice.