[ExI] inernet whiffenpoof, was: RE: Tracking your internet browsing

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 16:11:06 UTC 2013

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Mike Dougherty <msd001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 2:08 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
>
>>   Your ISP is spying on you.  They keep their own history.

Btguard.com can help keep your ISP in the dark. I use it for bittorrenting
only though because I had a problem there. My ISP was apparently sharing my
personal information with the RIAA and the like.

The power of what companies can do for me by NOT shielding myself is
sufficient that I'm not sure I want to block what I browse.

-Kelly