[ExI] comments please regarding snoopy-doopy.gov

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 02:55:15 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 4:44 PM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 29, 2013 11:06 AM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
>

> If you believe the NSA would set up HealthCare.gov as a data collection
> operation, how then do you not believe they have full access to all IRS
> records, with or without the knowledge (let alone consent) of anyone
> employed by the IRS?

I'm with Adrian. I see nothing that would stop the NSA from spying on the
IRS, other than the illegality of it, which would only slow them down
enough to get a lawyer to write a position paper about why it isn't really
illegal after all. Get one judge on the FISA(sp?) court to agree, and they
are home free.

-Kelly