[ExI] comments please regarding snoopy-doopy.gov

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 22:44:11 UTC 2013

On Oct 29, 2013 11:06 AM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> The IRS had most of this data, but the IRS is not the government.  They
are not allowed to share what they know.  They sometimes do, if the victim
is a Tea Party type or a Republican, but it is illegal

If you believe the NSA would set up HealthCare.gov as a data collection
operation, how then do you not believe they have full access to all IRS
records, with or without the knowledge (let alone consent) of anyone
employed by the IRS?

> >…Never assume malice where mere incompetence will suffice.  In the case
of that site, mere incompetence suffices.

> Adrian, I see incompetence here, but I also see plenty of evidence of
malice in both the Ingram case and the Lerner case

But we are not discussing those cases for this point.  This is a different
set of screw-ups we're discussing.