[ExI] FW: How Electricity Became a Luxury Good

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Sep 12 09:57:09 UTC 2013

Il 11/09/2013 02:18, Bill Burris ha scritto:
> China has 17 nuclear power reactors in operation, 32 under construction,
> and many more planed for the near future.
>
> I am investing in uranium and thorium mining companies.
>
> http://www.caseyresearch.com/articles/why-a-uranium-renaissance-looks-inevitable
> http://energy-myths.caseyresearch.com/

Not a lot of patience, in China, with NO-TAV types.
If you do not know what NO-TAV is, is a political lobby protesting
against the building of a High speed train track in Italy (connecting
France).

The protests have reverted to act of terrorism like threats to people
(workers, hotel owners, etc.), sabotages of machinery and clash often
with the police there to protect the building site.

Many businesses, now, are giving up. And obviously, the judiciary so
eager to work overtime to try Berlusconi have no time or will to
expedite the trials of the people arrested (and released immediately
after). In fact, many, IMHO, will never be judged anyway before the
statutes of limitations kick in, evidences be damned. This is the reason
Berlusconi will be relevant even if they put him in jail (or home arrest).

My bet is many of these business will end in the hand of organized crime
and, after, not a threat will be done against them. Not ones without
repercussions for the threatening party, anyway.

Mirco

P.S.
Sorry for the rant.