[ExI] Tom Lehrer profile

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Thu Apr 10 23:55:14 UTC 2014

Thank you for this! :)

We taught our very young children the Irish Ballad, I Hold
Your Hand in Mine, and the Hunting Song. As they got a bit
older we taught them Be Prepared... and moved on from
there. I am forwarding the link. :D

Not that we were any good with guitar, but we did
accompany the singing. And yes, they grew up not *too*
twisted - they're able to be self-supporting and they
laugh a lot. :)

Warm regards,
MB