[ExI] Death follows European contact (Mirco Romanato)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 17:34:17 UTC 2014

Yes, read the book.  It would take a roomful of historians, statisticians,
psychologists and others to really critique this book.  One person cannot
do it justice.  It is a massive synthesis and what if he did get a few
things wrong?  Or the people he quoted did?  Read The Blank Slate too.  He
is one of the smartest people psychology ever had,  IMO.

If you want to talk about history and violence you have to read it!  One
thing he did miss:  epigenetics, which allows genetic changes to take place
rapidly.  bill w