[ExI] Death follows European contact

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Apr 14 22:36:39 UTC 2014

Subject: Re: [ExI] Death follows European contact

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 5:00 AM,  Tara Maya <tara at taramayastales.com> wrote:

>>... For what it's worth, my own research on original sources, conducted
before I read his book, supports Pinker's argument.

>... There are sound evolutionary reasons why falling resources per capita
(or the prospect of same) usually drives human populations into war.
...Keith

Ok think about these two sentences, how you would answer them.  Do offer a
continuation please:

We all know how things are today.  Things are going to get even worse

We all know how things are today.  Things are going to get even better

I have answers for both of these, but which sentence is easier to answer and
why?