[ExI] Death follows European contact

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 23:05:48 UTC 2014

If Pinker is right about that one, things will get better because of the
spread of democracy.  Evan Afghanistan, backwards and corrupt as it is, is
trying. (tangent question:  why does the Taliban think that people will
want them to govern them with all the terrible things they are doing and
did when they were in power?  "We're going to bomb you into
righteousness!")  billw