[ExI] sony hack

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Dec 30 18:12:11 UTC 2014

Internet security hipsters, I assume you have seen this by now:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/12/30/fbi-briefed-on-theory-sony-hack-w
as-inside-job-not-from-n-korea/

So now there are plenty of doubts that the Norks did this, and plenty of
suspicion that a Sony insider dunnit.  Any guesses or insights please?  My
vague intuition sides with the insider theory, but I don't know enough about
this kind of thing to know or justify my intuition.  In any big company
there are those who become disgruntled and would take a big chance to harm
their own employer.  It is easy enough to see a motive for both an angry
insider and the Norks, but the insider has more means to pull it off.

Does anyone have Harvey Newstrom's email @?  He is way hip on this kind of
thing.