[ExI] The meaning of life (in transhumanism)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 16:37:05 UTC 2014

Meaning of life: 1 -  either you discover it or have it revealed to you, or
2 - you make it up.

Over 10,000 religions and adding two a day (
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2002/02/oh-gods/302412/) are
eagerly awaiting your innocence to tell you what to do, how to do it, what
not to do, and ask how much money you are donating.

Felix Mendelssohn, after playing a piano work of his own, was asked by a
lady what it meant.  He turned back to the piano, played it again, and said
"That's what it means."

So, meaning is not something something brings to you, it's something you
bring to it.  I think that covers all bases.

bill