[ExI] christine again again

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 17:45:38 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 9:19 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> Does anyone here hang out on MENSA?

I do, but if she wasn't, then forwarding this to them would be
inappropriate.  "Someone who has no direct connection to this group or any
member of this group was shot."

I've found that one-link connections are usually fine (i.e., she's a friend
of yours, and you're in this group), but two or more are usually not (i.e.,
she's a friend of yours and you are a friend of mine, and I'm in this other
group but you are not).  Exceptions exist for people well known to the
audience in question, but that does not apply here.

> How about Transhumanist Tech?  Cryonics?  Math groups?  Nature groups?

Same problem.