[ExI] sendup of Hobby Lobby

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 18:39:51 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 6:53 PM, spike wrote:
<snip>
> BillW, if we fail today, there will be no books written decades in the
> future about any of the above, nor about us.
>
> Ja.  I want publicly everything.  Let the light shine on this corrupt bunch
> of tyrants.
>
> We need to dig it all up, now.  If not now, then never.  We can still save
> ourselves from utter tyranny, but this might very well be our last chance,
> while we are enjoying  the most transparent administration in history,
> without a smidgen of corruption.  The commander in chief himself assured us
> of these things, so it must be true, period.  spike

I worry about things suspected but not yet known.
We now know about the CIA, NSA, IRS, etc.
But I suspect things may be much worse.

Is Japan lying to their population about radioactive contamination?
(Because it is too bad to fix and it won't become apparent for 30 years or so).

Is the US supporting chemical corporations while bees and birds are
being killed by neonicotinoids?
(Again it will be many years before the food chain collapses).

Is the US militarizing the police in preparation for civil war?
(Because the food chain and financial system may collapse).

And so on. It is the unknown unknowns that may hit us.

BillK