[ExI] sendup of Hobby Lobby

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 08:07:58 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 4:10 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> ​Talk about pipe dreams!  Some of what you suggest takes a Constitutional
> amendment - nearly impossible.  Slightly less improbably:  try to get a new
> congressman to vow to limit his terms, say two for a Senator and five for a
> Representative.  It's got to start somewhere.

### Term limits for the elected is a bad place to start. Term-limited
congressmen would not be any more responsive to the electorate but they
would be weakened when it comes to confronting the un-elected bureaucrats.
Remember, your real enemy is not the pro-life Republican congressman or the
Democrat who skims 300 million dollars but rather the faceless cubicle
drone who actually writes the laws that burn trillions of dollars.

> I have no idea what it would take to change Civil Service rules.  Anybody?

### A simple act of Congress.

Rafal