[ExI] Will head transplants be the new life extension method?

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Fri Jun 6 18:55:26 UTC 2014

Indeed, a 3D printed body or robotic body seems like it might work. It's a complex thing, but nearly as complex as the tech we'd need to actually copy the brain itself. So if there were a way to preserve the brain inside the head and just find a new body, that might work until real uploading or fully re-growing a body were possible.

I can't help but think of Futurama's Heads in Jars.

Tara Maya
Blog  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Amazon  |  Goodreads