[ExI] blue screen = hard disk crash?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 21:24:37 UTC 2014

​The IRS director was not under criminal indictment, but chose to walk away
from the congressional inquiry by claiming the 5th amendment rights against
self-incrimination in regard to a presumably capital or otherwise infamous
crime.

Pardon me please, what capital or infamous crime?

Your turn BillW.

spike
​
​I am assuming nothing.  You are. I think that where there is smoke there
is smoke.   Probably guilty?  Yeah.  Likely the IRS director was told what
to do, eh?​
​  Why does everything have to turn into a political farce?  (answer:
because they want everything to reflect badly on Obama, whom they hate with
a purple passion and will continue to look for their very own
Watergate)  bill w​