[ExI] hard science

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sat May 3 10:05:06 UTC 2014

rafal:

>  there will be an adaptive radiation of mind designs driven by
evolutionary pressures within the social computational substrate that will
generate a variety of mind types

Very likely, but not entirely necessary. We could put some rules in
advance, what is permitted and what not.

At the trivial case, where no change beyond the current human mind
architecture is allowed and even possible, we would have no new variety.

We could have only certain type of them.

For this, some rules should be adopted in advance. I don't say it's easy, I
say it's possible to put certain limits.

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 4:21 AM, Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/