[ExI] Big Data Visualization

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Tue May 13 11:13:50 UTC 2014

natasha at natasha.cc , 9/5/2014 8:22 PM:
> Can anyone suggest fairly easy to learn and cheap software for stunning data visualization that is more design wise than Excel looking?

I have seen amazing stuff done with the full version of Tableau.  But I have not worked with it myself to comment how easy it is to use.  Nor have I worked with the public/free version to know how it compares with the expensive version.  But the full version can indeed handle massively "big" data and can produce extensively helpful visualizations.