[ExI] Be nice to leftists

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 18:56:40 UTC 2014

I just got a TENS unit, reconditioned, paid for by Medicare.  On the form
it said $795. I went to their web site where it was listed new for $169.

Will the company take the difference and write it off as a tax loss?
Right.  A scam and a fraud I've seen many times before.  I know some of you
fellow libertarians hate government rules and control, but somebody needs
to control this sort of thing.  bill w