[ExI] Be nice to leftists

Ben Goertzel ben at goertzel.org
Mon May 26 09:11:44 UTC 2014

> It surprises me sometimes when I hear people, especially the poor, vilifying
> big corporations.  Clearly those companies are doing something right that
> the impoverished complainers are doing wrong.  Otherwise they would be the
> big corporations.  Don't rage against the machine; become the machine.  Then
> be a really good one.
>
> spike

Well, sure, and by the same token, surely Mao Zedong and his cronies
were doing something
right, that the people they were oppressing were doing wrong !!

"Don't rage against the Communist dictators; become a Communist dictator.  Then
be a really good one."

As we all know, might makes right -- right?

;-)
ben g