[ExI] Be nice to leftists

Ben Goertzel ben at goertzel.org
Mon May 26 13:45:27 UTC 2014

I mean ... the equation of might with right does have a certain
simplicity to it ... but not, I think, a desirable kind ...

Occam's Razor should be balanced against explanatory accuracy ;-p ...

--
Ben Goertzel, PhD
http://goertzel.org

"In an insane world, the sane man must appear to be insane". -- Capt.
James T. Kirk

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery / None but ourselves can free
our minds" -- Robert Nesta Marley