[ExI] internet regulation as a public utility

James Clement clementlawyer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 01:26:31 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 6:52 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> It does, thanks James.  I read up on it and I come away with little doubt:
> any attempt at regulation is a bad thing.  It sets up too many risks for
> violation of free speech enforced by the IRS.  I don’t trust the party
> currently in power nor the one that is coming in January.

So, does that mean you're *against* net neutrality, since such would be a
regulation imposed on ISPs by the FCC?  BTW, here's another good
explanation: http://theoatmeal.com/blog/net_neutrality

> Free speech has its price.  It’s worth it.

Whose free speech, corporations? I'm one of those anarchist/libertarians
who thinks personhood for corporations should be abolished, so they can no
longer claim protection under the Constitution.

> spike

Cheers,

James