[ExI] Em Software Engineering Bleg

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 11:04:25 UTC 2014

Brain emulators are not that great idea, after all. It's better to have a
lot of narrow algorithms, I think.

We see this already. Numeric operations are better supported by some very
artificial algorithms, than by the mimic of the Mother Nature's biological
brains. The same goes for chess, face recognition, or anything else until
now.

A synthetic intelligence is much better.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/