[ExI] question for it hipsters

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:07:07 UTC 2014

On Oct 15, 2014 7:48 AM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Thanks BillK, that is the message I have received in perfect unison from
> every IT hipster I know, with no dissenters.  The excuse that the
> incriminating email was lost because of a disk crash is no more believable
> than the dog ate their homework.  It would be easier for us to believe
that
> their homework ate the dog.

No, disks do crash.  It is - perhaps marginally, but is - within the bounds
of plausibility, enough - perhaps barely - to stay below the threshold of
proof needed for criminal charges.

> So to be extra clear, the reason why I keep harping on this is that it
> appears to be the point where the IRS is crossing a critical threshold,
from
> covert shady dealings to overt criminality.  Congress doesn't seem to be
> able to stop them.

So far as can be determined, it has stopped.  There may be a problem with
not punishing the guilty after the fact, but then, our previous President
and Vice President were never impeached nor brought up on charges despite
much clearer evidence.