[ExI] 23andME - Company issues: privacy

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Mon Oct 20 15:28:05 UTC 2014

Il 20/10/2014 02:01, spike ha scritto:

> We are told that any contact with any of the bodily fluids with an
> ebola-infected patient can spread infection, including sweat and blood,
> both of which are external to the ebola patient.  Apparently air
> exposure doesn’t kill the virus, at least not immediately.  The two
> nurses who cared for the Texas ebola patient contracted the virus, even
> though both were trained in caring for contagious patients and
> hospital-grade hygiene.

I bet they had not a so contagious virus before.
I would know how they dresses and undressed, because it is easy do do
the wrong thing if you are not trained enough and have not the needed
help (because just dressing and undressing is not so easy).
Because trained one time, two years ago, in really not enough (just as
an example).

Agree with Adrian too much people exchange fiction for reality.
Fiction is for fun and reality is rarely fun.

Just because I'm a geek, I computed how many zombies would be needed to
fill up the subterranean parking I use when go to work.
It would need a bit of work, but around 100 K. A third of my city
population. And it is not this large parking (it would need a lot of
packing, but would do).
If I took the subterranean parking of the adjacent Auchan mall, it would
not need the packing and would fit all the city's zombie population. It
would just need a flute to attract them to their demise.

Mirco