[ExI] nick's book being sold by fox news

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 15:20:08 UTC 2014

Anders, you said it: "a sufficiently fast AIXI-like system would
abutomatically run small creative agents inside itself despite it
being non-creative, and it would then behave in an optimally creative
way."
I think the small creative agents would try and eventually manage to
take over, because that's what creative entities do.