[ExI] Immeasurable hubris

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 22:48:59 UTC 2014

Anders!

The least I want is some kind of arms race around those algorithms. So I
don't talk a lot about details. But it is very on-topic here to inform
about the possibility of quite sudden breakthrough here or there.And that
this breakthrough could lead to a chain of events which would surprise
almost anyone, except few.

It has always been so. Nobody really expected what then actually
happened.It's the way we (humanity)  operate. Unexpected leaps to a new
direction.

This superintelligence business, with all its logical consequences, is
about to begin, if it hasn't already. I say, forget anything else, the
biggest fish is to fry now.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/