[ExI] Immeasurable hubris

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 10:56:03 UTC 2014

Anders!

People often understand algorithms quite well. They really do. But they
quite sux at implementing them. They are bad programmers.

Good programmers on the other hand, have a very weak understanding of
evolution. (As even many evolutionist have the same problem!).

So, the intersection of these two sets is small, but growing.

Sooner or later the field will explode with its potentials and we will have
quite an interesting situation.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/