[ExI] The downsides of high IQ

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 17:15:52 UTC 2015

The quickest positive response I experienced was related to an application
where I simply left almost everything blank, indicating almost no education
or experience.

Two points:  there is a positive correlation between IQ and manic
depression, definitely a hindrance to success.  Most companies know that
there is a high turnover rate with above average IQ people in lower level
jobs.  bill w