[ExI] Gigadeath was crosswords

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 20:53:39 UTC 2015

OnMon, Apr 20, 2015 at 3:32 PM, Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com>
wrote:Bill, if the Extropian list had a mechanism to toss people, for
methis post would invoke it.It's not the subject, Drexler speculated about
governments throwingaway inconvenient populations 30 years ago, but the
approvingattitude.I bust my ass trying to figure an out from running out of
low costenergy and most of the human population dying in famines and wars.I
was going to post news on significant on progress, but you havesoured me on
even being
here.Keith_______________________________________________extropy-chat
mailing

​Keith, I am old and tired and depressed a lot and have two cancers and
unloving children and a lot more.  I am really sorry if my mood got into
the post and of course it did.  As a teacher I spent more time trying to
help the lower ones learn at least something.  Do your best to help
humanity and ignore posts like mine.  I will not repeat it.  Just sometimes
the inhumanity to man and the superstitiousness and irrationality of people
just get to me.  I know everyone cannot be as smart as most of us here are,
but I do hope that eugenics fixes that over time.​  Just as Ben FRanklin
failed at being humble, I often fail at not being condescending to humanity.

bill w