[ExI] Old Nutrition Studies

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 19:24:56 UTC 2015

> My only contention with what you say below is that according to the
> largest meta-study to date, it appears that saturated fats are harmless.

I'd like to also recommend Deep Nutrition, by Shanahan and Shanahan.  Let's
start cooking with lard, like most of our ancestors.  Works for me.  And no
vegetable oils at all (olive oil excepted), esp. not heated ones.

Also, Google '70% fat diet'.  Amazing.  (Yeah, right, I'm just
learning.....)

Bill W