[ExI] bees

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 16:28:49 UTC 2015

Ja, the insect population and diversity here is not nearly as good for amateur
entomology as where I misspent my childhood and youth in Florida.  Wildlife
of a wide variety of genus and species were abundant in that friendly
environment.
 The buggery there was unsurpassed.

Ah sir, I must disagree. Nothing in Florida or even the Amazon can hold a candle
 to southern

Louisiana.  Driving at night can mean using the windshield wipers to
be able to see.

 bill w