[ExI] [Bulk] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 05:26:00 UTC 2015

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 4:31 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> None of this really has anything to do with religion.

### But yes it is, Spike!

I am a deacon of the Church of Science (not to be confused with the Church
of Scientology) and I see that the devil has struck again. Our good Lord
Nikt, the God of Universes, bade us peer into the farthest gulfs of space,
to learn of his divine handiwork, and now we are thwarted by the
worshippers of ignorance, who deny us the True Knowledge.

I will email my bishop forthwith, that appropriate legal action be taken as
soon as possible.

May your microscope, voltmeter and telescope bless you with the light of
Knowledge!

Rafał