[ExI] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Religious Idiocy Triumphs OverScience Yet Again

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Sun Dec 6 03:06:20 UTC 2015

It is quite telling, in my experience, that the ultimate expression of all theistic religion has been wholly political in nature.

Whether it be by the social exclusion and economic disenfranchisement of non-believers, the maintenance of a privileged priesthood, or the wholesale slaughter of infidels, gods have always been used to justify who gets what.

Yet no true-believer ever stops to question the blaring irony that supposedly all-powerful divine beings are so without means, that they require regular offerings. And so helplessly inept as to require hordes of mortal servants to carry out their desires.

As if Allah could not personally smite the infidel or a sentient volcano could not divest itself of unwanted construction easier than a dog could shake off water.

"We believe the irrational so all your base is belong to us."

Stuart LaForge

Sent from my phone.