[ExI] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 16:56:40 UTC 2015

​I'd like to think they're just liars because I'd much rather a liar have
his finger on the nuclear trigger than a fool, but I don't think they're
liars, I think they're sincere and I think they're fools.

  John K Clark

Do you think that there is a correlation between the outlandishness of an
idea and the sincerity with which it is held?

Put another way:  if the ideas were conventional we might suspect that a PR
firm or political consultants vetted the ideas.

bill w