[ExI] [Bulk] Re: Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Sat Dec 12 00:08:23 UTC 2015

> On Dec 11, 2015, at 4:12 PM, Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe the effects [of regular cannabis use] amplify gang violence by dissociating the user from feelings of reality.

Will, I've been with you for most of this thread. However, the above is bullshit and borderlines on Prohibitionist propaganda. (If anything, alcohol would be the main culprit here.) Furthermore, there is no evidence that our species requires any catalyst for amplifying violence. We seem to do it all-too-well by default.
-Henry