[ExI] [Bulk] Re: Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 00:27:51 UTC 2015

I dunno, I've watched a lot of stuff about gangs and paid special attention
to the way weed is smoked and portrayed and I know what strong weed feels
like and I really feel like the disconnection from other people that high
THC content weed brings would make it easier to be violent to others.  I've
thought about this a lot; I'm not saying weed causes violence.  I'm saying
violent scenarios are easier to not feel as morally bad about if you're
high.