[ExI] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 07:08:26 UTC 2015

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 6:42 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> *From:* extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] *On
> Behalf Of *Adrian Tymes
> *Subject:* Re: [ExI] Religious Idiocy Triumphs Over Science Yet Again
>

> >…Just to dial back the hyperbole a bit: what she's talking about goes
> well beyond criticism.  She's objecting to calls for violent action - and
> to action based on said calls - against people who have not committed the
> offenses they are being blamed for…
>

> Ja OK.  Well then, if the AG thinks it is illegal to suggest violent
> action towards believers

Do you mind, Spike?  I was trying to reduce the logical fallacies, not give
cause to create more.

"Believers" is not synonymous with "people who have not committed the
offenses they are being blamed for", no matter whether there is overlap
between the two groups.  The rest of your post has similar errors of
conflation.