[ExI] heeeeeeehehehehehehheheeeee

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Wed Dec 16 16:28:55 UTC 2015

You’re right, of course. Artistic works should be judged on their own merits and not based on one’s opinion of the artist. But it’s hard to do. I still enjoy the comics. I just don’t find as much pleasure in the blog anymore.

It does make me fear being too open about my own opinions in public fora, because I know that my political opinions are unlikely to find support of either the Left or the Right. So I’d alienate everyone. And to what purpose? Maybe it’s better just to express myself through fiction. But then again, every now and again, I feel like pontificating just for the fun of it. And why not?

So I teeter-tooter on this...

Tara Maya
Blog <http://taramayastales.blogspot.com/>  |  Twitter <https://twitter.com/taramayastales>  |  Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Unfinished-Song-Epic-Fantasy/310271375658211?ref=hl>  |  Amazon <http://www.amazon.com/Tara-Maya/e/B004HAI038/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1349796143&sr=8-2-ent>  |  Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2951879.Tara_Maya>