[ExI] heeeeeeehehehehehehheheeeee

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 20:23:30 UTC 2015

It also depends on how reprehensible their actions or opinions are.  I
happen to love Woody Allen, and I don't think his flaws are terrible
(assuming the pedophilia accusation against him is a fabricated attack,
which I lean towards.)  If he was a neonazi, I might have a harder time.

Scott Adams' views are, to me, the epitome of misplaced 'beta male'
aggression towards women, the same that caused the Elliott Rodgers shooting
spree, the gamergate or men's rights movements, reactionary views on
reproductive rights, the proliferation of the use as an anti-female slur of
words like bitch, slut, whore, cunt, frigid, etc.  His words are the
ultimate facepalm representing a very sad misappropriation of
disappointment and anger, and because of the representative nature of those
words, and the implied societally harmful views they espouse, I feel extra
strongly about the condemnation.  I think, in a utilitarian sense, his
posts are very bad, akin to the xenophobic (did we make that new word yet?)
demagoguery of Donald Trump.  That's just my two satoshi.