[ExI] Fwd: Paper on "Detecting Qualia" presentation at 2015 MTA conference

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 01:03:15 UTC 2015

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015  Brent Allsop <brent.allsop at canonizer.com> wrote:

> > once you replace the real glutamate, with simulated Zombie versions that
> aren't anything like the real thing, then this is clearly not the same,
> would you not agree?

I don't know if I agree or not because I don't know what Zombie glutamate
is. But I do know  that I am conscious ; I also know that you are clearly
not the same as me. So should I assume that you're conscious too, or are
the differences between us too great for me to make such a bold assumption?

 John K Clark