[ExI] Zombie glutamate

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 10:49:00 UTC 2015

Stathis:

> in your brain that is not Turing emulable.

It's a small chance, that in fact it is so! That something more is going
on. Not only inside our heads, but elsewhere as well.

I bet, however, on the other option. That nothing inside this world is
Trans-Turing. Maybe more efficiently done, but not essentially different.

This is my current best bet. Waiting for the Minerva's owl to fly.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/