[ExI] Zombie glutamate

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 11:17:45 UTC 2015

So, my precious consciousness (with no irony here) can likely be almost too
easily emulated.

 Maybe inside a computer not more complex than this PC. Maybe a bigger
computer _is_ required, I don't know. Maybe a very simple one, like the
Monte, the no-so-smart phone, I had.

Maybe even simpler? Might be. Might be also MUCH more complicated than
today's largest computer or than the Internet. It's a possibility.

But at the end, it's "just" a Turing machine model. And it can apparently
causes the consciousness I know.

--
https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/