[ExI] Zombie glutamate

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Sat Feb 21 14:33:03 UTC 2015

Hi John,

That inability to test for or prove/falsify your claim is what makes it
useless philosophies of men.  The way you progress from mere philosophy
to true theoreticial physical science, is provide a way to for the
experimentalist to prove/falsify your claims to everyone, forcing
everyone into the same scientific consensus camp.

You obviously don't yet understand the theoretical physical science the
"Detecting Qualia" paper is describing.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vxfbgfm8XIqkmC5Vus7wBb982JMOA8XMrTZQ4smkiyI/edit

*Shawn Colvin sings the popular song “Never Saw Blue Like That” (see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sptmDFuzpTA). *

Currently you are a new blue zombie.  You can sing about it, but you
don't yet know what it is qualitatively like.

There is something that is responsible for what she is signing about.
The paper shows how to overcome the quale interpretation problem so you
can experimentally discover and detect what that is. The next step is to
then reproduce that in your mind, as described in the paper, so you will
no longer be a new blue zombie.  When that is done, how will that not
prove, what you claim can't be proven?

Brent Allsop