[ExI] beheadings etc.

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 15:26:13 UTC 2015

Help me out here.  Although I am a psychologist I am at a loss.

Randomly killing school children, adults, worshipers, beheading Christians
and other foreigners or other sects of their religion  ......

Just what message is being sent here?

"Hey, look at us.  We behead people, kidnap children and make them carry

What do they want us to think?  Is it

"Look at how important these people are.  How brave, how strong.  Yes,
these are the people I want to run my country.  Also, their religion sounds
really wonderful if it leads to these killings"

Or just what?

bill w