[ExI] SETI for Post Singularity Civs

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 10:20:39 UTC 2015

> Supernovae are required to create the heavy elements in the universe. If
you shut them off, then future life probably won't develop.

This is exactly what an advanced civilization wants. No future threats from
new savages out there. And if an advanced civilization  needs iron and it
is nowhere to be found, it cooks it and not waits for a supernova nearby.

> If pre-singularity ET life exists, then it is likely still bound to the
originating planet, like humans.

Several of them, might. But not millions. It's against all the odds, given
the time spans we see here.

> Their interests are in the virtual reality they have created for
themselves.

They need to make sure, nobody will disturb them, ever. They should destroy
our Solar system long ago to prevent us to compromise their protocols
sometimes in the future.

If they weren't sure if anybody is about to evolve here, they should
destroy our system non the less.

> We will live in our own virtual reality, far from planetary systems.

We will colonize everything. Even if only for the sake of the peace we want
to enjoy while playing in the virtuality.  We don't want mom comes and
interfere with the homework business or something. Much less an angry, ax
wielding crazy neighbor. So, we are going to give a special playing device
to our mom and friends and kill of all the crazy neighbors.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/