[ExI] powers of ten

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 16:29:41 UTC 2015

This video is just of the Andromeda Galaxy but it was made by a real still
picture taken by the Hubble telescope and has some of the same feel as that
wonderful powers of ten movie, the actual picture is so big it would take
750 HD TV's to display so that's why NASA made it into a movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udAL48P5NJU

<http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/01/21/nasa-releases-hubbles-largest-image-ever-its-4-3-gb-big-would-take-600-hd-screens-to-display/>

John K Clark